- For PocketMine-MP:
- API 1.0.0 <=
BattleKits is a shiny new kit plugin for PocketMine. It is essential to any KitPvP server.
- Awesome PvP experience
- Fully configurable kits including setting individual inventory slots and custom commands
- Supports multiple world (why not?)
- Comes with out of the box compatibility with EconomyS and PocketMoney (Experimental)
- Allows for custom economy APIs
- Create signs for players to get kits
Battlekits allows creating signs for easy kit rewards. To create a kit sign just make the first line [BattleKits] and the second line the kit name. When the sign is created you will recieve a message if it was successful. In order to create signs you need battlekits.sign.create and to use signs you need battlekits.sign.use.
- This plugin was inspired by BattleKits for bukkit and I would like to thank all the devlopers there for making such a great plugin.
- For fault of a better I have used the BattleKits for Bukkit logo. This is not my property and is licensed under GPLv3 (I think).
- Finally I would like to thank @ZenCloud for requesting the plugin in the first place and helping guide the project.
This plugin includes an updater script starting from version 1.0.1. For information on how to use it check out http://blog.falkirks.com/pm-updater/
- Optional Plugins:
- EconomyAPI, PocketMoney
- Alternate Categories:
The awesome kit plugin, now for PocketMine!