- For PocketMine-MP:
- 1.5 and laterAccidentCaps
This plugin is an anti-CAPS-plugin which also fixes your inputs!
What does it do exactly?
- Tells the player that he/she writes in CAPS (All uppercase, like "HELLO")
- Corrects the message and switches the case
- Even corrects accidently entered "7" to be a command (because of "/") using the permissions of the player
- Corrects most common special symbols like "!" -> "1", "$" -> "4", ">" -> "<" and vice versa!I even tried to login with a capitalised password via "7LOGIN PA%%W=RD"
The password turned into "pa55w0rd" and i was authed! (not my actual password )
Simple plugin, easy to use, just put it into your plugin folder and done!
No options to configure.
This plugin is also hosted on my GitHub repo:
Submit issues there or in the thread.
Plugin icon taken from: http://cs305104.vk.me/v305104816/1fe0/hj-shMRtM-o.jpg
- Alternate Categories:
- Plugin Access: