Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Network Lifeboat Server Network ⋅ Survival Games ⋅ Capture the Flag ⋅ Survival

Comments in 'Servers' started by williamtdr, Aug 30, 2013.

?

What platform do you play Lifeboat servers on?

1. iOS

58.7%
  2. Android

44.4%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. dragonninja829

dragonninja829 New Member

Minecraft User:
    dragonninja829
    Are the servers on 0.9.5 yet?
  2. Legomite

Legomite Active Member Plugin Developer

Plugins:
    Minecraft User:
    Legomite
    It won't support 0.9.5 for a lonnnngggg time.
  3. Snake Eyes

Snake Eyes New Member

Minecraft User:
    blake4435
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
  4. MasterBrick65

MasterBrick65 New Member

Minecraft User:
    MasterBrick65
    Why is it that when I get full iron armor, I crash. Also when i go to the stats website, it won't log me in, even though I always enter in the right credentials. Plus, I cant find the app to get vip.
  5. mightysun99

mightysun99 Redditor

Minecraft User:
    mightysun99
    MasterBrick65 likes this.
  6. FistoFan32

FistoFan32 New Member

Minecraft User:
    FistoFan32
    I want to report a glitch that when i joined a survival games match i starte taking damage taking me down to 2 hearts before the match started, then as soon as the match did start i was disconnected. Also, on the got to go server whenever i do capture the flag it doesn't let me place it on my carpet, and the score resets mid game, one game i was in when my team finally scored a point the next time it showed the score it was 0-0
    . Plz fix the problems.thx
  7. FistoFan32

FistoFan32 New Member

Minecraft User:
    FistoFan32
    The server address is sg.lbsg.net and the port is the default
  8. MasterBrick65

MasterBrick65 New Member

Minecraft User:
    MasterBrick65
    Ahh thanks. I use apple, but I can find it on my own from there. Turns out that armor thing has to do with my client being out of sync because of my internet connection, typical. Yeah, but thanks, really appreciate it. :)

I also want to report a deathmatch bug in the survival games server, when everyone dies because of fall damage except one player, they dont win. Sometimes, players are teleported into the void to, which makes the deathmatch start with one player who sits throughout the match only to win nothing...
  9. mightysun99

mightysun99 Redditor

Minecraft User:
    mightysun99
    Your probably both best reporting things via wills twitter.
  10. MasterBrick65

MasterBrick65 New Member

Minecraft User:
    MasterBrick65
    Ok. I will do so.
  11. grpisawesome

grpisawesome New Member

Minecraft User:
    grpisawesome
    Hey I love playing on your survival games server but it would be nice if you could add a spectator mode to complete the expirence. Keep up the good work and keep the server up.
  12. Smarticles101

Smarticles101 Active Member

Minecraft User:
    Smarticles101
  13. grpisawesome

grpisawesome New Member

Minecraft User:
    grpisawesome
    I don't have twitter
  14. Smarticles101

Smarticles101 Active Member

Minecraft User:
    Smarticles101
    Then try catching will when he is on an irc. He isn't very active on the forums.
  15. williamtdr

williamtdr Staff Member PocketMine Team

It's back on 0.9.5 now.
    Lambo and Smarticles101 like this.
  16. deathminer101

deathminer101 New Member

Minecraft User:
    deathminer101
    Infinite isn't working... it keeps taking me to the survival games and the game took away my i bet vip+
  17. Lopor

Lopor New Member

Minecraft User:
    Lopor
    Ok I typed the ip for ctf but it takes me to survival games pls help
  18. hoyinm14mc

hoyinm14mc Notable Member Plugin Developer

Plugins:
    Minecraft User:
    hoyinm14mc
    Me too..
  19. Legomite

Legomite Active Member Plugin Developer

Plugins:
    Minecraft User:
    Legomite
    The bugs here are ridiculous. :(

I'm in a match, and 15 seconds when the match just started, it TP's every single player with the Match into another match! When I was about to win that match, it teleports me AGAIN!!!!

THE DEATHMATCH SYSTEM is just ridiculous, on ocasional bugs, it kills players from falling to heigh when TP to DEATHMATCH arena! Also tons of times during a DEATHMATCH, I'm the only survivor and guess what? NO VICTORY!!!!

I HAVE LOST WAY TO MANY VICTORYS DUE TO BUGS!

I have met the 2 MUCH ANNOYING HACKERS! One with invinsible health, when hitting me, takes 1 heart of damage with his bare hands when I have FULL IRON ARMOR?!?! For 1 hit! Another hacker had extreme super speed,(lucky the player wasWAY to fast and kept missing me when running towards me) I somehow survived thought, but then. Then The DEATHMATCH COMES IN!!! WHY!!?!?!? Every player died when they spawn EXEPT for me! Their items were pools of armor and guess what? This bug triggered another bug, NO VICTORY!!!!!

Every SINGLE match I had always had normal Pocketmine issues, but I think it should be seriously addressed because I have lost SO MANY MATCHS DUE TO CRASHES WHEN PUTTING ARMOR ON, THE WHOLE HOTBAR CLEARING EVERY SINGLE ITEM I HAVE ON THERE, TAKING ITEMS FROM CHESTS JUST TO DISCOVER THAT, THE ITEMS I TAKE TELEPORT BACK INTO THE CHEST?!? Sometimes it DELETES the items I take entirely! Not getting back into the chest!!!!!!

When a match is available to join, it does not close the sign availibilty soon enough and just what? During a match about 6-10 players are stuck in the loading room and when the match starts, all we could do is beat each other with our own fists!

The chat filter is now blocking the most ridiculous words like friends or hola and stuff that USSUALLY are in chat messages!!!! WHAT THE HECK!!!

Also, the server really needs the magic clock plugin because the parkour? It's extremely easy, but now extremely hard because a lot, and I mean, A LOT are trying to do the parkour at the same time! What would normally be 20 secs is now 30 minutes!

The DEATHMATCH system will probably be better of using intervals and checking regularly if there is 1 person in the match! Although I'm not sure it decreases the performance greatly, it does improve the overall experience!!!

THE SERVER ATOMATICALLY REFRESHES WHEN IM IN A MATCH!!! WHY DOES IT CHOOSE TO REFRESH WHEN 40 PEOPLE ARE IN A MATCH?!?!? IT NEEDS TO JUST DISABLE STARTING NEW MATCHES, WAIT FOR THE CURRENT ONES TO FINISH THEN, REFRESH!!!!!!

These bugs and issues has prevented me from winning 14-25 MATCHES! PC survival games is hard, but the lifeboat survival games place holder for hard is bugs, issues and refreshes!!!

Why!!???!! Please patch the MAJOR holes in your lifeboat!

*sob *sob

So, many Legomitonians has died during this unfair, buggy and brutal war.

Please, fix these.
  20. MasterBrick65

MasterBrick65 New Member

Minecraft User:
    MasterBrick65
    Seems to be happening to everyone..
    It sucks and its extremely aggravating! :(