Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Question I NEED YOUR IDEAS! Plugin.

Comments in 'General Discussion' started by thebigsmileXD, Jul 3, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thebigsmileXD

thebigsmileXD Banned

Plugins:
    Minecraft User:
    XenialDan
    Hello fellas!

I am actually out of plugin ideas. Most plugins i want to code are actually already out there (not always pretty but okay), like my latest project: "PocketRadio". There is a woking one called "ZMusicBox". (by @zmm if not mistaken)

I have 3 TODO pages, but those are all relating to ClearSky.
    But because i am currently not in the mood to code on the core, so:

I need plugin ideas. I know, there are plenty threads here with ideas, but i wanted to create a new thread so you can "request" them directly to me.

Remember, i can always reject coding the plugins.
    Last edited: Jul 3, 2016
    Jazzwhistle likes this.
  2. M3fansKingdom2

M3fansKingdom2 New Member

Minecraft User:
    M3fansKingdom2
    How About A Daily Login Plugin. Like Everytime You Login You Get Prize For Logging In On That Day.
    Survingo likes this.
  3. Jazzwhistle

Jazzwhistle Notable Member

Minecraft User:
    Awzaw
    Here's one I haven't got around to trying myself yet... I'd like a way to display larger amounts of text than signs - I'm thinking either some kind of billboard, or maybe signs/popups with scrolling text? It might be useful to be able to pull the text from an URL, for example.
    Extreme_Heat likes this.
  4. jojoe77777

jojoe77777 Notable Member Plugin Developer

Plugins:
    Minecraft User:
    jojoe77777
    Why not LiveSigns?
    applqpak and thebigsmileXD like this.
  5. Jazzwhistle

Jazzwhistle Notable Member

Minecraft User:
    Awzaw
    Last time I tried LiveSigns I couldn't get it to work at all... I will try again though. That said, I do think it is overly complicated, and the only option for long text is to span multiple signs.
    applqpak likes this.
  6. Blabla

Blabla Active Member

Minecraft User:
    The_Beast_Inside
    Hey man there's one plugin that would be epic if you would make (Finish actually, since you started it already :p) which is the dynmap plugin. It would be epic to have one for Pocketmine servers. :)
    HimbeersaftLP likes this.
  7. thebigsmileXD

thebigsmileXD Banned

Plugins:
    Minecraft User:
    XenialDan
    Sorry no
    AnimatedPopups, already out there.
    Also this. (if it will work in PHP7 again..)
    Well actually, i will rewrite the whole plugin. It will directly read out the servers files. But as long as "Volt", the website plugin, isn't fuly working again there won't be an update right now.
  8. Blabla

Blabla Active Member

Minecraft User:
    The_Beast_Inside
    Cool :), hope that's fairly soon!
    DeathRaven359 likes this.
  9. jojoe77777

jojoe77777 Notable Member Plugin Developer

Plugins:
    Minecraft User:
    jojoe77777
  10. luke7153

luke7153 Active Member

Minecraft User:
    luke7153
    DeathRaven359 likes this.
  11. Snooby

Snooby New Member

Minecraft User:
    Snooby
    A walk on water plugin - probable is one but outdated,
    Items in both hands ie make left hand able to hold an item and use(don' t know if possible),
    PVP moves - ie:
    1. make user jump in air a couple of blocks and advance a couple of blocks(or somersault) when clicking an item to out move an opponent
    2. allow user to circle an opponent and end up behind them.
    3. etc

For example when a player is within a certain amount of blocks allow clicking of an item and end up directly behind the opponent ready for attack. (permissions for the player to use the item and a config for the item used)

And, Or some mortal combat moves - click an item when an opponent is within reach (block radius)and you do a death kick move and knock off a lot of health or some freeze move it freezes the player when clicking a certain item for a couple of seconds when the player is with in 5 blocks or so.

Let me refine this and be more specific - a plugin to freeze players when you click an item within a radius.
    Eg player A holds and clicks a freeze sword(gold?) when other players are within 10 block radius of player A and player A clicks the freeze sword the players around player A freeze for 5(changable)seconds allowing player A to either escape or attack

Also a give item plugin already there is give but a /giveall for all who are online
    Last edited: Jul 4, 2016
  12. thebigsmileXD

thebigsmileXD Banned

Plugins:
    Minecraft User:
    XenialDan
    2 Hand slots do not exist in MCPE (yet).
    Water walking is not possible.. well, it would look laggy. bumping up and down.

1. Leapers
    2. what

and i usually do not like pvp stuff.
  13. CaptainKenji17

CaptainKenji17 Active Member

Minecraft User:
    CaptainKenji17
    Did someone said ideas?
  14. TheDeibo

TheDeibo Notable Member Plugin Developer

Plugins:
    Minecraft User:
    TheDeibo
    Here is an idea @thebigsmileXD, use this link https://forums.pocketmine.net/forums/requests/ and paddle through the list (even all the way back then the server was 1.3) because you may be inspired there too.

But here is another idea. Maybe try a TRANSLATOR plugin. Possibly use external APIs such as The incorrect Google Translate, or Bing Translate, or so on.

Also please refrain from mentioning thirdparty versions of PocketMine. (Says in the forum rules. It's pinned in a few topics but here is a link for you. https://forums.pocketmine.net/threads/rules-what-where-why.17240/

Good luck