Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

CommandTracker v1.1

Track player's commands while censoring inappropriate conduct to enforce proper community etiquette

1. h2oskier

h2oskier New Member Plugin Developer

Plugins:
    h2oskier submitted a new plugin:

CommandTracker - Track player's commands while censoring inappropriate conduct to enforce proper community etiquette

Read more about this plugin...
  2. HOST

HOST Active Member

Minecraft User:
    HOST
    nice plugin!
    i just have a problem with when players start chatting.

[13:19:05] [Server thread/CRITICAL]: "Could not pass event 'pocketmine\event\player\PlayerCommandPreprocessEvent' to 'CommandTracker v1.0': Uninitialized string offset: 0 on CommandTracker\EventListener
    [13:19:05] [Server thread/NOTICE]: StringOutOfBoundsException: "Uninitialized string offset: 0" (E_NOTICE) in "/CommandTracker_v1.0.phar/src/CommandTracker/CommandTracker" at line 152
  3. h2oskier

Plugins:
    Thank you for the feedback. Sorry you have run into an issue. I think I found the issue with string access using curly braces {0}. What version of PHP are you using?
  4. HOST

HOST Active Member

Minecraft User:
    HOST
    thanks for your reply :)
    iam using php version PHP_5.6.10_x86
  5. h2oskier

Plugins:
    I found the root cause. It wasn't what I originally thought. There is a missing test for an empty Banned Word list condition. A temporary work-around -> add a banned word.

/track bw-add badword

I'll post the revision that accounts for this missing condition soon.
  6. h2oskier

Plugins:
    h2oskier updated CommandTracker with a new update entry:

CommandTracker v1.0.1

Read the rest of this update entry...
  7. h2oskier

Plugins:
  8. Thunder33345

Thunder33345 Notable Member

Minecraft User:
    Thunder33345
    i like there no hard coded stuff
    h2oskier likes this.
  9. FaanMaario

FaanMaario Active Member

Minecraft User:
    FaanMaario
    That's will be awesome if /track commands can be type on game directly
    h2oskier likes this.
  10. h2oskier

Plugins:
    Hi FaanMaario,

If I understand your request, is you would like to be able to use the commands from within game and not just the console. If correct, I am working on the permission model to allow this in the next update. I'm planning on allowing OPs access from in-game and the ability to use PurePerms for more granular controls.
    FaanMaario likes this.
  11. FaanMaario

FaanMaario Active Member

Minecraft User:
    FaanMaario
    Okay thanks a lot :)
  12. aliuly

aliuly Notable Member Plugin Developer

Plugins:
    Can you add a feature to prevent logging if the user has a certain permission?
    Can you add a feature so that logs are sent to a player (in-game, not just the console?
    That way if you want to help somebody else, do something (while in-game) you can see what commands they are entering.
    Can you make it possible to show a warning when a player logs in that logging is available? (It is like those messages in call-centers that say your conversation may be recorded for quality purposes, blah blah).
  13. Thunder33345

Thunder33345 Notable Member

Minecraft User:
    Thunder33345
    well why you took down that plugin that have these feature
  14. h2oskier

Plugins:
    Hi Aliluly, Thank you for the additional feature requirements. I'll look into these when I plan the next update.
    djpecraft likes this.
  15. Hittmana

Hittmana Active Member

Minecraft User:
    move_it
    HELP!!!! Every time I break a block on my server I get this in the log files and my server crashes:

2015-12-03 [13:16:54] [Server thread/CRITICAL]: "Could not pass event 'pocketmine\event\player\PlayerCommandPreprocessEvent' to 'CommandTracker v1.0': Uninitialized string offset: 0 on CommandTracker\EventListener
    2015-12-03 [13:16:54] [Server thread/NOTICE]: StringOutOfBoundsException: "Uninitialized string offset: 0" (E_NOTICE) in "/CommandTracker_v1.0.phar/src/CommandTracker/CommandTracker" at line 152
    2015-12-03 [13:17:20] [Server thread/EMERGENCY]: An unrecoverable error has occurred and the server has crashed. Creating a crash dump
    2015-12-03 [13:17:20] [Server thread/EMERGENCY]: Please upload the "E:\UserFiles\BENJAMINH3\GameServers\TC18022436873227481505060\CrashDump_Thu_Dec_3-13.17.20-ACT_2015.log" file to the Crash Archive and submit the link to the Bug Reporting page. Give as much info as you can.
  16. h2oskier

Plugins:
    Hello Hittmana,

I see that you are using CommandTracker v1.0. This problem was fixed in v1.0.1. The problem occurs in v1.0 when an empty banned word list exists. I suggest to upgrade to the latest stable version v1.1 that was release on July 31, 2015.

Please (a) remove CommandTracker_v1.0.phar, (b) remove CommandTracker folder in the "plugins/" folder, (c) install CommandTracker_v1.1.phar, and (d) restart your PocketMine Server.

Apologies of the inconvenience. Let me know if you have any additional issues after performing the above.

Thank you.
  17. Hittmana

Hittmana Active Member

Minecraft User:
    move_it
    Thank you! I will implement this solution immediately!