Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Comments on Profile Post by minebuilder0110

1. Gamecrafter
    Gamecrafter
    Are any of them mine?
    May 8, 2016
  2. TheDeibo
    TheDeibo
    If you dont want your plugin on leet, tell me now, and i'll pass it on.
    May 8, 2016
  3. minebuilder0110
    minebuilder0110
    There are 3 only, and for @Gamecrafter, no. They only added Netherchests by @aliuly and CombatLogger by @Lambo.
    There also is PmChair, but he's not from here, so I alerted him personally. But I want to see some of our plugins authors to show how bad that is, since the LEET community doesn't seems to know what's wrong with it.
    May 9, 2016
  4. Gamecrafter
    Gamecrafter
    Have you contacted all three of them?
    May 9, 2016
  5. minebuilder0110
    minebuilder0110
    Not yet. But I don't think they will reply either. For PmChair, he said he doesn't care. (...)
    May 9, 2016
  6. DeathRaven359
    DeathRaven359
    Yeah. Leet is destroying servers. It used to be that only people with somewhat experience with computers and administartion could make a server, so servers were mostly higher-quality. Now, any petty kid can open up an app and make a server. It's just not special anymore, and the lists are spammed with pathetic, "Donate .99 for op!" servers. That's not right.
    May 29, 2016
  7. DeathRaven359
    DeathRaven359
    When i saw they started using Genisys, git slappers, got multiworlds, got netherchests, got the love plugin, and are considering adding WalkingParticles, to say that I raged is an understatement. I exploded. *boom
    May 29, 2016
  8. DeathRaven359
    DeathRaven359
    And they want to add minigames... PFFFT as if. These kids have no idea what they are doing to some of the other servers.
    May 29, 2016
  9. minebuilder0110
    minebuilder0110
    There aren't that many people who knows programming; They don't even know what config is, yet they ask for minigames...
    May 30, 2016
  10. DeathRaven359
    DeathRaven359
    IKR they think they can make a successful server, but they forget what leet.cc is. I think leet.cc was originally designed so that kids could make a server without all the hassle from their parents, because half the kids in the world don't have the brains to figure out something themselves.
    May 30, 2016
  11. DeathRaven359
    DeathRaven359
    Also, their prices aren't even that good. By the time you get everything, it costs MORE then just getting a small PM server. I have a better deal then them! I have customizeable slots, unlimited plugins, DDos protection, unlimited worlds, and 14 gig. For $10. Leet seem so cheap now?
    May 30, 2016
  12. TheDeibo
    TheDeibo
    Meanwhile, its free hosting it from your own PC. If you have a brilliant PC and a brilliant cooling system, you could keep your PC on 24/7 and run the server.
    May 31, 2016
  13. DeathRaven359
    DeathRaven359
    IKR. Cheapest hosting? Yeah right.
    May 31, 2016
Advertisement