Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Comments on Profile Post by PEMapModder

1. PEMapModder
    PEMapModder
    Yes, I am serious.
    Apr 10, 2016
  2. PEMapModder
    PEMapModder
    Very soon. That means less than one week.
    Apr 10, 2016
  3. Tim // robske Büba
    Tim // robske Büba
    But why?
    Who will do commits to PocketMine anymore?
    Is shogih planninf to get active again?
    Apr 10, 2016
  4. minebuilder0110
    minebuilder0110
    You were very important to this community...
    Apr 10, 2016
  5. Tim // robske Büba
    Tim // robske Büba
    Google translate actually understood notgind...
    Apr 10, 2016
  6. PEMapModder
    PEMapModder
    Oh right, don't use translate for the poem. Google Translate, for example, showed some pretty obscene translations, which is totally twisted.

Please follow my Twitter account for more follow-up details.
    Apr 10, 2016
  7. xBeastMode
    xBeastMode
    R.I.P PocketMine, now there's nobody to help us in this community
    Apr 10, 2016
  8. fycarman
    fycarman
    The end of PocketMine is here :(
    Apr 10, 2016
  9. Darunia18
    Darunia18
    Thank you for all you've done. You will be missed. Hopefully all these people will start to understand that developing new branches of PocketMine instead of PocketMine itself has really been destroying it.

If we don't continue to hear from you after you leave, then I wish you luck in everything you do from here on out! I hope you accomplish great things! :D
    Apr 10, 2016
  10. matthww
    matthww
    You were one of the "legends" of pocketmine. You have made awesome plugins or contributed to big plugins and Pocketmine. This is another black day in the history of Pocketmine :( It's sad but this reality you should follow your dreams! I wish you many luck with your future :)

Thanks for everything you did for PocketMine!

And because you like this sentence:
    Sorry for my bad english
    Apr 10, 2016
  11. KnownUnown
    KnownUnown
    rip
    Thanks for contributing so much to the community
    Apr 10, 2016
  12. PEMapModder
    PEMapModder
    I'm going to create a thread when I finally leave, OK? Leave comments to post when that comes :P
    Apr 11, 2016
  13. minebuilder0110
    minebuilder0110
    Are you ready for the laert spam, though?
    Apr 11, 2016
  14. PEMapModder
    Apr 12, 2016
  15. Tim // robske Büba
    Tim // robske Büba
    Bye PEMapModder
    But one question:
    Will you continue on HereAuth, WorldEditArt and PocketMineGUI?
    Or will you leave everywhere
    Apr 12, 2016
  16. PEMapModder
    PEMapModder
    I will explain everything in the very last farewell post that I give. After that, I don't know if I would be browsing the forums anymore. I might even try to get myself banned so that I can be determined enough.
    Apr 12, 2016
  17. Gamecrafter
    Gamecrafter
    RIP. PocketMine was only the beginning. You can always move into more advanced stuff. The circle has been completed. This place will become better someday. They need to learn how to do it on their own.
    Apr 12, 2016
  18. Tim // robske Büba
    Tim // robske Büba
    This place will fall now.
    There are two ways to prevent this.
    1. shogihcp comes back
    2. PeratX,Aodzip become write acess to main repository
    Otherwise how the hell should it work?
    Apr 13, 2016
  19. PEMapModder
    PEMapModder
    I am not interested in a career oriented in programming. Programming is just my amateur hobby, but not something that I would like to spend the rest of life on.
    My outlook is that programming will soon be mandatory for students in the whole world, so programming would no longer be a valuable sill.
    Apr 13, 2016
  20. PEMapModder
    PEMapModder
    Aodzip is OK, but I don't think PeratX is really good. It seems that he isn't really very good at maintaining a large project.
    Apr 13, 2016
  21. Tim // robske Büba
    Tim // robske Büba
    My question is why almost no is able to program. It is so bad, the world needs programmers. At least in my age i know SIMPLY nobody who can code.
    And I don't want to get programming as a job too, it's a hobby that will go after me forever, but you need a break. I've already had a 2year break...
    Apr 13, 2016
  22. PEMapModder
    PEMapModder
    According to many experts, programming is going to be something that everyone in the world knows, at least, maybe mandatory subject in schools in the future. What I am talking about is something like 10 or 20 years later, or even more. Imagine 40 years ago - computers were something that were only used for military purposes. And now?
    Apr 13, 2016
  23. Gamecrafter
    Gamecrafter
    Are you quitting PocketMine or programming altogether? Moving into something science-related, like engineering? Because I am. :D
    Apr 13, 2016
  24. PEMapModder
    PEMapModder
    I have no idea what I want to be in the future.
    Apr 14, 2016
  25. PEMapModder
    PEMapModder
    I'm no longer programming anything in this year, but knowing how to code can help manage your own computer really conveniently.
    Apr 14, 2016
  26. Gamecrafter
    Gamecrafter
    Almost a year ago you said PHP was your life. Things change quick, and so do we.
    Apr 14, 2016
  27. PEMapModder
    PEMapModder
    No. PHP is still my life. I still use PHP for everything I do in my computer.
    Apr 14, 2016
  28. Tim // robske Büba
    Tim // robske Büba
    Its so funny. I have to laugh cry and just think WHY all the time my mind thinks about pm.
    And one question, did you ever hear of shogihcp since last year?
    Apr 14, 2016
  29. PEMapModder
    PEMapModder
    Yes.

At least he is still active on Twitter.

And how could I become pm external collaborator if he is absent?
    Apr 15, 2016
  30. tbomb
    tbomb
    PEMapModder, are you really leaving soon? Please tell me. Please update WorldEditArt. Thanks
    Apr 18, 2016
  31. Gamecrafter
    Gamecrafter
    Apr 20, 2016
  32. tbomb
    tbomb
    @Gamecrafter No can you tell anyone if they can make a remake of it I really need the plugin :,<
    Apr 20, 2016
  33. Smarticles101
    Aug 12, 2016
  34. archie426
    archie426
    Farewell. Goodbye. I am probs to late. But ur still on SE (StackExchange)
    Sep 4, 2016
Advertisement