- For PocketMine-MP:
- Pocketmine 1.5-1.6
This handy plugin allows you to set different gamemodes for different worlds in your Pocketmine server! This plugin is very useful to Multi-Gamemode servers and could be an essential plugin for your server
This plugin automatically changes a player's Gamemode to what you set the World Gamemode to, except for the players who are whitelisted for No-Gamemode change (excluding).
It is very simple to use! All you have to do is run a command and sit back & Relax!
Code:/wgm - Main command /wgm set <0/1/2> <world> - Sets the worlds Gamemode /wgm include <player> - Includes a player to be gamemode changed /wgm exclude - Excludes the player to be gamemode changed /wgm version - Check the version of your copy of the plugin /wgm check - Checks the gamemode and the worlds of online players /wgm gm - Displays a list of gamemodes for you to use /c - Set your gamemode to Creative /s - Set your gamemode to Survival *See documentation for a more detailed command list
- Based upon tschrock's PM-PerWorldGamemode. Full credit given to the original author
- See the documentation for a full list of the commands, the config file, and the permissions.
- If there are any bugs or glitches, please do not give a bad review, please goto the ask questions/get support so I can help you there
- If you are getting ArrayOutOfBoundsException: "Undefined index" (E_NOTICE) errors, it means that you forgot to set the gamemode for the world specified after undefined index:. Be sure to set the gamemode of that world with /wgm set!
- Optional Plugins:
- PurePerms (For permissions)
- Alternate Categories:
- Admin Tools
- World Editing and Management
- Plugin Access:
- Manages Worlds
Set different gamemodes for different worlds