WalkingParticles v2.2.4 Update
- Greatly reduced file size
- Added a command for config and data reload.
An advanced particle trail plugin :D
WalkingParticles v2.2.3 Update
- Fixed unable to load the plugin in v2.2.2
WalkingParticles v2.2.2 Update
- Fixes '/wptry' command error
WalkingParticles v2.2.1 update
- Lineheight (temporary)
- Disabled-worlds (temporary)
WalkingParticles v2.2.0 Bumped Update
- Removed Update Checker
- Added lineheight feature (e.g. if the height is 2, there will be particles appearing from height 1.1-2)
- Added package checker
- Added an event for devs
- Added world options. You can customize whether show particles in a specified world or not
- Fixed economy loading bug
- Supports VanishNoPacket
- Better configurations
- Option to disable/enable particle effects on each player
- Fixed a lot of API bugs
- Fixed permission bug of '/wprand' and '/wpitem'
- Option to have particle effects in certain worlds only (Can be enable/disabled) (Default is disabled)
- Prevent errors, player data will be generated when the are logging into the server, instead of...
WalkingParticles v2.0.0 beta
- Support PocketMine 1.6 (API 1.13.0/2.0.0+)
- v2.0.0 only support PocketMine 1.6 (API 1.13.0)
- v2.0.0 doesn't support PocketMine 1.5 (API 1.12.0)
- Sign and main-command new alias! ('/walkp' , '[Walkp]')
- More sub-commands, much functional!
etc.. Look at '/walkp help' and '/walkp help 2'
- More commands! (check the...
- Fixed array related bugs
- Code clean-up
Note: This version will(may) be the last version of 1.0 and the next will be 2.0, which is for PocketMine 1.6
- Fixed bugs
- Adjust display of particles (Looking better)
- Reduces file size (In v1.0.0#final I compressed with the license file...)
All bugs have been fixed.
(Maybe there will be 1.0.1 for a bit adjustment to the display of the particles)
Page 1 of 2