Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

VPNGuard 1.0.5

VPNGuard will prevent players from joining your server behind any type of anonymizer.

1. basprohop
    For PocketMine-MP:
    API 1.13.0 or greater
    VPNGuard will prevent players from joining your server behind any type of anonymizer (whether it be a VPN or a Proxy). This will effectively help reduce spammers/bots and Miscellaneous individuals from joining your server by kicking them if they have an IP address which belongs to a hosting organization.

VPNGuard uses a privately managed blocking list which is updated almost daily to Combat new threats.

Easy installation requires almost no configuration, simply download and install.
    Found a hosting network not blocked by VPNGuard? Please let us know!

Additional Information:
    This plugin utilizes an external IP validation system, which means that the plugin makes a connection to tools.xioax.com and the following occurs:
    • When a player tries to join the server their IP is sent across the internet for validation
    • A query is formed and the IP is validated against a private database
    • The player is allowed to join based on the result from the query
    If you don't understand what this plugin is for PLEASE don't give it a bad rating :( If you need help post in the forums! Please read the FAQ before downloading and leaving a review for the plugin.
    Alternate Categories:
    • Anti-Griefing Tools
    • Miscellaneous
    Plugin Access:
    • Internet Services
    • Commands
    • Data Saving

Recent Updates

1. VPNGuard 1.0.5

Recent Reviews

1. MhikeiMPC
    MhikeiMPC
    4/5,
    Version: 1.0.5
    One problem, It doesnt kick people when they are using the VPN, it still allows them to connect. Other than that, its great!
    1. basprohop
      Author's Response
      Make sure when you install the plugin you configure the "commands" section in the config. Otherwise the plugin wouldn't know what to do when someone joins with a VPN.
  2. Jankirby
    Jankirby
    5/5,
    Super cool!
  3. Silica
    Silica
    5/5,
    Awesome! one problem.. Lots of vpns it just lets through
    1. basprohop
      Author's Response
      Hi if you could message me what VPN IP's are being let through I can look into this for you.
  4. Nitrate1
    Nitrate1
    5/5,
    Pretty cool.
  5. FaanMaario
    FaanMaario
    5/5,
    Really useful plugin ! I love it, good job !
  6. Groin
    Groin
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.4
    i,ll truy
  7. Inforno_Fire
    Inforno_Fire
    5/5,
    Nice plugin, help me against Proxy users
  8. amiremad
    amiremad
    5/5,
    Awesome plugin but crashes the server
    1. basprohop
      Author's Response
      Would love to help you please post in the forums or pm me when it "crashes" the server and as much details you can provide.
  9. EschieEsh
    EschieEsh
    4/5,
    Good. It works against VPN users. However this can be bypassed very easily. All you have to do is to use dynamical ip and restart your device. Boom. You avoided the ban. Very good, though.
    1. basprohop
      Author's Response
      Dynamic Residential IP's can not be blocked using this plugin , and the plugin never claims to do so in the first place. You would need to use Subnet banning for Dynamic IP's.
  10. Jazzwhistle
    Jazzwhistle
    5/5,
    Works very well, thanks!
Advertisement