Players complaining the use of third person? This plugin annoys the third person users with a wall of blocks stalking them!
- For PocketMine-MP:
- PocketMine 1.4 (API 1.5.0+)
Just see the screenshots!
Blocks are set to cobwebs in these screenshots to let you see what is happening. What do you think will happen when these cobwebs become opaque blocks?
It still works even if the player is looking downwards
Or maybe upwards for creative?
Though, sometimes there are angles that it doesn't work. I will fix that soon.
Sometimes blocks are not correctly reset, you have to click the blocks to reset them correctly.
- If you set the correct distance value, your players can use a magic carpet when they look upwards!
- Want to enable this only for particular users? No problem! Change auto-enable to false in config.yml, and run /3pdc for players whom you want to discourage! (You need to do that every time they rejoin)
1. Players may have trouble walking backwards
2. Players may abuse it as a magic carpet if used improperly
3. It may trigger the fly-kick if it is used as a magic carpet or something similar
4. Sometimes the spawned blocks don't disappear. But that can be fixed by clicking on them.
block-type: the ID and damage for the spawned block. Reference for IDs can be found at http://minecraft.gamepedia.com/Data_values_(Pocket_Edition)
auto-enable: if set to false, you have to do /3pdc <player> to enable that for a player, rather than auto-enabling upon joining server
block-distance: distance of the center of the spawned wall behind the player's eyes
We are going to change these blocks to falling-blocks so that vision is completely blocked!
Finally, thanks to Kyle for the plugin icon.
- Alternate Categories:
- Admin Tools
- Anti-Griefing Tools
- World Editing and Management
- Plugin Access:
- Items / Blocks