- Support for EssentialsPE (http://blog.falkirks.com/essentials-support-in-simplewarp/).
- Added API events for addwarp, delwarp, openwarp and closewarp.
- Added listwarps messages to translation system.
Warp between worlds to set warp locations.
- Fixed bugs introduced in v2.0.2.
- /addwarp now generated weak positions, so thing should work smoother in the background.
Version 2.0.2 was skipped because it has major bugs. The changelog from its release is included below.
64FF00 likes this.
- Added weak position. This allows positions to be loaded independently of the level they are in.
- Fixed error when running /openwarp
- Better type-hints for the API class
RekkuzaRage likes this.
- Complete rewrite of the codebase.
- API with a PlayerWarpEvent and a bunch of useful methods
- Alpha 1.5 support (not compatible with earlier versions)
- Added warp popup and particles
- Added language file
- FastTransfer support
- Better /addwarp command
- /openwarp and /closewarp are back
- Flexible storage system for warps
- And many more small features and bug fixes.
- /listwarps finally has its own command.
- Public warps can be specified in public.txt and will ignore the permission system.
MegaSamNinja likes this.
- Warp other players (simplewarp.other)
- List warps that you have access to (simplewarp.list)
- Improved some logic and added @var type hinting for PHPStorm.
- Proper world loaded checking
- Loads world on startup (if not loaded)
This version is unusable due to a fatal error with class names. Use a newer version.
LDX likes this.
- Removed enable and disable messages
- Removed some old code
- Fixed style
- Changed namespace to standard
- Alpha 1.4 Support
- Removed /openwarp and /closewarp (this breaks old configs, I think)
- New warp permissions with PocketMine permission nodes.
- Added back warp list using /warp with no params
- Warp list works on the console too
Page 1 of 2