Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

SimpleWarp 2.1.0

Warp between worlds to set warp locations.

1. JetBitz01
    JetBitz01
    4/5,
    Version: 2.1.0
    Not sure if u can help but i was prompted to download FastTransfer and whenever i try to join a world, this happens
    [21:43:19] [Server thread/CRITICAL]: Unhandled exception executing command 'warp Test <PLAYER NAME>' in warp: Call to undefined method shoghicp\FastTransfer\StrangePacket::setChannel()
    [21:43:19] [Server thread/CRITICAL]: Error: "Call to undefined method shoghicp\FastTransfer\StrangePacket::setChannel()" (EXCEPTION) in "/FastTransfer_v1.0.2.phar/src/shoghicp/FastTransfer/FastTransfer" at line 65
    and afterwards, it crash. Looking forward to your reply.
  2. highprize180
    highprize180
    2/5,
    In 0.13.2 PocketMine does not recognize the commands. It says it's installed but when I do /addwarp it says 'Unknown command.' Didn't make any typos. Fix please! I need this plugin so bad!
  3. Jhonatan
    Jhonatan
    1/5,
    ta with error you mark the warp and uses / openwarp pvp speaks q warp does not exist
  4. SoThatsTheRules
    SoThatsTheRules
    4/5,
    It used to be very very good! But now, whenever I use /warp staffhall for example then it says "The warp is not listed" or something similar. But "SimplePortals" still work. I used /listwarps and I am sure they were there. I spellchecked 99 times. Any solution?
  5. SniperCraft
    SniperCraft
    4/5,
    Version: 2.0.3
    when I make a warp its really good but later on the warp just gets deleted by itself why?
    1. Falk
      Author's Response
      Maybe the level isn't loaded. If you change the storage-mode, it might work better (there are notes in the config.yml).
  6. Ddawg
    Ddawg
    5/5,
    It's good
  7. Nikka_TheGamer
    Nikka_TheGamer
    5/5,
    Works now, I over reacted
  8. SonyBravia_2015
    SonyBravia_2015
    5/5,
    Awesome update
  9. SonyBravia_2015
    SonyBravia_2015
    5/5,
    Version: 2.0.1
    Amazing!!! Keep up the good work!
  10. Nikka_TheGamer
    Nikka_TheGamer
    3/5,
    Yes the plugin is good but I took off 2 stars because I restarted my server and the warps were gone =(
    1. Falk
      Author's Response
      Message me or comment on the thread with further information. I can't reproduce this issue.
  11. RedElmo
    RedElmo
    2/5,
    whenever i try to create a warp it always says "you specified a level which isnt loaded" even though when i open pocketmine it says "level ____ loaded!" Help me please
    1. Falk
      Author's Response
      Try adding a warp as a player and see what it tells you the level name is.
  12. kmdh1976
    kmdh1976
    5/5,
    Version: 2.0
    As always great plugin Falk works great!
  13. LloydCool
    LloydCool
    5/5,
    Version: 2.0
    Can You Add Sign Warp
    1. Falk
      Author's Response
      I am making an addon plugin for that.
  14. SniperCraft
    SniperCraft
    2/5,
    Version: 1.4
    simple warp is good! but if your not op it says you dont have permisions to warp there
    1. Falk
      Author's Response
      You need to use a permission manager or the public.txt file.
  15. nathanielZF
    nathanielZF
    5/5,
    Version: 1.4
    Its a awesome and I read other comments but if you can explain it more clear to me on how to make non ops use the warps
    Thank You
    1. Falk
      Author's Response
      Give the player simplewarp.warp.[name] in a permission manager.

If you can't use permission managers, create a public.txt file in the SimpleWarp plugin folder, then add the names of warps that you want to be public separated by new lines.
Advertisement