Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ServerLoveMCPE 3.2.1

Add a little romance to your server!

1. reidq7
    reidq7
    5/5,
    Version: 3.2.1
    So apparently one can make a 100 player server with no mining or games full just by installing this plugin and a nice map. Easy lol.
    1. TheDeibo
      Author's Response
      Good luck with that. xD
  2. DeorcPE
    DeorcPE
    5/5,
    Version: 3.2.0
    Great plugin! I one question... how do u edit the name tag... my guest rank is going to be broken :P
    1. TheDeibo
      Author's Response
      With version 3.2, it's introduced the name tag. It's sort of a trial. If people don't like it, feel free to comment In the thread. :)
      If people want to keep it, I'll see about adding a config for the name tag.

But I'm glad you like the plugin! :)
  3. asters
    asters
    5/5,
    Version: 3.1
    Nice :)
    1. TheDeibo
      Author's Response
      THanks. Wait till version 3.2 is out. It includes the all new Nametag!
  4. MikkiMCPE
    MikkiMCPE
    5/5,
    Version: 1.5.1
    Nice! i have 1 server just for chatting and it will make my server awesome! can you add new feature like mak*ng l*ve? xD jk, but nice plugins
    1. TheDeibo
      Author's Response
      Thanks. And that is a crazy bad idea :P feel free to tell me in the thread link above, any more ideas :P. ( "it must be love, love, love..... Love is all you need" )
  5. AndrewBit
    AndrewBit
    5/5,
    Version: 1.5.1
    Good job. It's really small and easy, but... It's ok.
    1. TheDeibo
      Author's Response
      Thanks. I'm Glad you like it. I am working on Version 2 ( that will include some extra small features, like breakup / dump, and more! Keep an eye out :P
Advertisement