Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ServerLoveMCPE 3.2.1

Add a little romance to your server!

1. TheDeibo
    For PocketMine-MP:
    PocketMine-MP 1.6+
    ServerLoveMCPE
    serverlove.png
    Add a little romance to your server!​
    I have decided to slow down the plugin version. Its they just grow to fast..

This plugin will soon be inactive. Reason being is, @Exxarion @MichaelM04 and I are working on a big project to include roleplay in servers. It will include several plugins (plus ServerLoveMCPE) into one big masive ZIP folder.

DESCRIPTION:
    Server Love brings the enjoyment into Minecraft Pocket Edition unlike any other role-play plugin. With this plugin, it enhances the server's role-play experience. It allows the player to love another player. Yes, you read correctly, Love.
    "All you need is love, love. Love is all you need."

COMMANDS:
    /serverlove - This is the Main command. It is more like the single help command of the plugin. The command's alias is /sl.

/love <playerNAME> - This command will allow a player to love another player. It lets the target player, and all other players to know about the love. The command's alias is /l.

/breakup <playerNAME> The command will allow the player to breakup with another player. It lets the target player, and all other players to know about the breakup. Sad moment in love. The command's alias is /dump.

/nolove <love / nolove> - This command will allow the player to toggle if they wish to be loved or not. It can be used in many ways of role-play. The command's alias is /nl.

The Documentation includes more information, including more aliases.

Special Thanks to:

- @ratchetgame98 - Founder of the Bukkit plugin, ServerLove. He also provided this plugin with the loved, #ForeverAlone! ( Can't Love Yourself. )
    - @thebigsmileXD - Provided the Nametag. "[<3]TheDeibo > Thanks bruhhhh."
    - @iDirtPlayzMC - For the great idea(s). Keep them coming!!!
    - Anyone who downloads the plugin too! You keep this plugin alive!

This plugin will expand each update. It will either be a little addition / change, or be a big addition / change. It depends on the ideas inside my ( TheDeibo's) head.

View the Documentation for the plugin Permissions.
    View the FAQ for the questions I'm frequently asked.

=================================================
    BUGS
    Do you see a bug in the plugin?
    Please post the issue either in the thread button above, ( Same link below)
    http://forums.pocketmine.net/threads/serverlovemcpe.14195/

or post it on the Issues page.
    https://github.com/thedeibo/ServerLoveMCPE/issues.
    With to help us?
    Do you wish to help in the future updates in ServerLoveMCPE?
    Then feel free to do a pull request in the github.
    https://github.com/thedeibo/ServerLoveMCPE.
    Alternate Categories:
    • General
    • Miscellaneous
    Plugin Access:
    • Commands
    DesPlaysMC, EvolSoft and KubixQ like this.

Recent Updates

1. ServerLoveMCPE_v3.2.1
  2. ServerLoveMCPE_v3.2
  3. ServerLoveMCPE_v3.1

Recent Reviews

1. reidq7
    reidq7
    5/5,
    Version: 3.2.1
    So apparently one can make a 100 player server with no mining or games full just by installing this plugin and a nice map. Easy lol.
    1. TheDeibo
      Author's Response
      Good luck with that. xD
  2. DeorcPE
    DeorcPE
    5/5,
    Version: 3.2.0
    Great plugin! I one question... how do u edit the name tag... my guest rank is going to be broken :P
    1. TheDeibo
      Author's Response
      With version 3.2, it's introduced the name tag. It's sort of a trial. If people don't like it, feel free to comment In the thread. :)
      If people want to keep it, I'll see about adding a config for the name tag.

But I'm glad you like the plugin! :)
  3. asters
    asters
    5/5,
    Version: 3.1
    Nice :)
    1. TheDeibo
      Author's Response
      THanks. Wait till version 3.2 is out. It includes the all new Nametag!
  4. MikkiMCPE
    MikkiMCPE
    5/5,
    Version: 1.5.1
    Nice! i have 1 server just for chatting and it will make my server awesome! can you add new feature like mak*ng l*ve? xD jk, but nice plugins
    1. TheDeibo
      Author's Response
      Thanks. And that is a crazy bad idea :P feel free to tell me in the thread link above, any more ideas :P. ( "it must be love, love, love..... Love is all you need" )
  5. AndrewBit
    AndrewBit
    5/5,
    Version: 1.5.1
    Good job. It's really small and easy, but... It's ok.
    1. TheDeibo
      Author's Response
      Thanks. I'm Glad you like it. I am working on Version 2 ( that will include some extra small features, like breakup / dump, and more! Keep an eye out :P
Advertisement