Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ReportRTS Pocket Edition 1.1.3

The Pocket Edition rewrite of the easy to use support ticket system for Minecraft.

1. ProjectInfinity
    For PocketMine-MP:
    Alpha_1.4dev build #865
    [​IMG]

Development builds of this project can be acquired at the provided continuous integration server. These builds have not been approved by the PocketMine staff. Use them at your own risk.

Development Builds

How do I use this? | Follow my progress on Trello | IRC: #ReportRTS (irc.esper.net)

ReportRTS stands for Report - Realtime Ticket System, it is designed to be a easy to use and feature rich support system.

Features

• Uses flatfiles or MySQL, this allows you to easily display information from the database. Other storage types may come later, ReportRTS is programmed to allow for future storage types.
    • "Caches" open tickets to reduce access time.
    • Allows you to open and manage tickets.
    • Let's you teleport to the ticket location with the exact positioning and view that the player whom opened the ticket had.
    Usage
    See documentation.

Developers
    I accept pull requests.
    Alternate Categories:
    • Admin Tools
    • Anti-Griefing Tools
    • Informational
    • Teleportation
    Plugin Access:
    • Commands
    • Data Saving
    • Databases
    iksaku and 64FF00 like this.

Recent Updates

1. Crash fix.
  2. Bugfix update
  3. Optimization for MySQL

Recent Reviews

1. bdawg2801
    bdawg2801
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1.3
    Works amazing!

For those people which it's not working for, make sure you add the permission:
    reportrts.ticket (this could only be found on the GitHub, here you go)
  2. Praxthisnovcht
    Praxthisnovcht
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.0
    AWEsome !!!!!!!!!!!
  3. Falk
    Falk
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.0
    *claps* This is the largest plugin (by .phar size) on the repository. @ProjectInfinity did a really great job with this and their commitment to quality is evident in the code.
Advertisement