Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RandomItem 4.3

Gives a random item on command and at set intervals.

1. PHP 7 Compatibility

LDX
    Updated for PHP 7. Also changed config format, will need to be updated for previous installations.
  2. Fixed ALL crashes

LDX
    :D
  3. Bug fixes

LDX
    This update fixes a few bugs, including the occasional crash, and giving an item right when the server starts.
  4. New API

LDX
    RandomItem is back, and better than ever with the new API!!
  5. Changed stuff

LDX
    Basically just changed some random stuff. Also, removed old version updater.
  6. Item names

LDX
    This update adds... You guessed it! No more having to look in your inventory to see what you got! It now tells you the name, not the ID, of the item you received. 8D I've also made various smaller changes that I've forgot about in the past few months, but they're all good! Last, but not least, RandomItem is now hosted on GitHub! Want to help with development? Just push a fork to me or whatever and I'll include your name in the source. :D
  7. Item amounts

LDX
    This update allows you to specify individual amounts of items to be given. To take advantage of this new feature, edit your items.txt file so that it looks something like this:
    Code:
    360x6*6x10*267*392x5*265
    The new config syntax is optional, you don't have to add an amount. (The default amount is 1.)
    Syntax:
    Code:
    <item>[x<amount>]
  8. PMF bug fix

LDX
    PMF no longer obfuscated, therefore fixing the bug! Also updated for API 13.
  9. Condensed code

LDX
    Simple little update that condenses the code a little.
  10. New default items

LDX
    This update changes the default items.
Advertisement