WARNING: Abusing this plugin may cause social consequences, use at your own risk! If your server is on any Minecraft: PE server list, the usage of this plugin isn't recommended, you'll get your server removed from the list!
- For PocketMine-MP:
- Alpha 1.4 API 1.10.0
QueryFacade is a plugin that lets you modify the data sent by your server during query regeneration. Everything can be configured in config.yml. Query needs to be enabled(configure this in server.properties) in order for this plugin to work. From modifying player counts to adding custom plugins names to combining your player counts with other servers, this plugin will(most likely) suit your needs.
Main command: queryfacade, qf
- addplayer/apr: Adds a player to the player list
- addplugin/apn: Adds a plugin to the plugin list
- help: Shows all QueryFacade commands
- map: Changes the server's current default map name
- maxplayercount/mpc: Changes the server's max player count
- playercount/pc: Changes the server's player count
- players: Returns a list of players being sent in query
- plugins: Returns a list of plugins being sent in query
- removeplayer/rpr: Removes the specified player from the player list
- removeplugin/rpn: Removes the specified plugin from the plugin list
- queryfacade.command.queryfacade: op
This plugin would not have been possible without help from @Lambo and @PEMapModder. Thanks guys!
- Add more features
- Fix any bugs if found
- Alternate Categories:
- Plugin Access:
- Data Saving