This plugin adds commands that manages player and comannd permissions.
- For PocketMine-MP:
- /ppplayer - shows a list about player permissions. (only for console)
- /ppplayer <player> <g | t | a> - sets a <guest | trust | admin> to <player>.
- /ppcommand - shows a list about command permissions. (only for console)
- /ppcommand <command> (g) (t) (a) - sets (guest) (trust) (admin) to <command>.
- /ppsub - shows a list about substitute command permissions. (only for console)
- /ppsub <command> <sub command> (g) (t) (a) - sets (guest) (trust) (admin) to <sub command>.
- /ppconfig add <rank name> - adds your original rank.
- /ppconfig remove <rank name> - removes the rank.(cann't remove default ranks.)
- /ppconfig notice <on | off> - notifies of a message "[Permission+] NOTICE: /cmd permission is not setted!" when somebody uses a command that isn't setted permissions. (default: ON)
- /ppconfig cmdwhitelist <on | off> - adds all commands to whitelist. (default: ON)
- /ppplyr = /ppplayer
- /ppcmd = /ppcommand
- /ppcfg = /ppconfig
- /ppcfg rm = /ppconfig remove
Code:1.0.0: - Release 1.0.1: - Fixes 1.0.2: - Fixes 1.0.3: - Supports 1.3.x 1.0.4: (Sep 1) - Added "/ppconfig" command. 1.0.5 1.0.6 1.0.7: (Sep 3) -PermissionPlus rejects running its commands from other plugins! (invalidates codes like this: $this->api->console->run("ppplayer steve admin", "console") ) -Bug fix 1.0.8: (Sep 13, 2013) -added new feature that adds all commands to white list -bug fixes 1.0.9: (Dec 2, 2013)
For plugin developers:
Your plugins can get a player permission.
Code:$user_permission = $this->api->dhandle("get.player.permission", $username);
- source code
- Alternate Categories:
- Anti-Griefing Tools
- Developer Tools
Outdated PermissionPlus 1.0.9
A tool for managing commands and players
- Added new feature: manage sub commands!! Dec 1, 2013
- Added new feature that adds all commands to white list. Sep 13, 2013