Fixes bug reported by @thebigsmileXD
Commands for MultiWorld functionality
pomee4 likes this.
Updated libcommon to 1.2.0dev1
- Changed command to manyworlds and mw is an alias. This is to prevent possible name collisions.
- Completed Spanish translation.
- Fixed crash (reported by @reyak)
- Re-written for modularity
- teleport manager API deprecated
- Added default command to change the default level.
- New genlist for list of generators
- tp command changed to more natural English.
- Translation: Spanish
Removed CallbackTask deprecation warnings.
- Minor cosmetic changes.
- If on PM1.5, unload is available by default.
- Fixed some issues related to WorldProtect.
Documentation and API update.
- Fixed bug around teleporting third parties
- Fixed bugs from Crash Archive
- Fixed a critical teleport bug
- Fixed some typos around showing third party teleports
- Added level.dat editing.
- Added fixname
- Added a setting to control if to broadcast when people teleport.
- Removed per-level `motd.txt`. Functionality moved to my WorldProtect plugin.
- Code clean-up
- Teleport functionality encapsulated in TeleportManager.
- Added workaround to remove TileEntities that linger on when teleporting. Please test this!
Page 1 of 2