Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

KitPro 4.1

KitPro lets you have kits that your users can use and have fun with!

1. Back to the old ways!

Glitchmaster_PE
    The /kit reset and /kit resetyes commands were removed and now you are only allowed to pick a new kit when you die! Now the KitPro should be back how it was. This should be the last update for a bit unless bugs are discovered :)
    iksaku likes this.
  2. Another bug

Glitchmaster_PE
    Yep, another bug fix
  3. Whoops!

Glitchmaster_PE
    In the version I just uploaded, anyone could use the donator command and make themselves donators, so this is just a quick bug fix
  4. Update for KitPro!!!

Glitchmaster_PE
    Finally have the plugin updated. Works with PM 1.5 dev! Enjoy!
    Falk likes this.
  5. Update 4.0

Glitchmaster_PE
    You can now add as many kits as you want through the config, follow the config pattern carefully, also, the item format: *, *, * the first blank is the item id, the second is the meta (damage, used for wool etc.), and the third is for the amount. You can add as many kits as you want and can access them by: /kit (kit name) If a kit name is incorrect, then it will send the user a list of the kits for normal and donator classes. I would recommend deleting all the configs except kit.yml and...
    Syriamanal likes this.
  6. Update 3.2

Glitchmaster_PE
    All the kits are under one command now! Read main post for more info! Also, fixed bug where adding a second donator would remove the first!
  7. Update 3.1

Glitchmaster_PE
    The usernames of Donators are now saved in the Donators.yml whenever you do the //donator command! Glad I got this fixed!
  8. Sorry

Glitchmaster_PE
    I accidentally disabled the gladiator class which still works fine
  9. Update 3.0

Glitchmaster_PE
    Ok, this is a big update, I added //donator <username> when you do this, you can add someone to the donator section and they get all classes but you don't have to give them OP! The problem is, when you stop the server, the config is not edited, I appreciate some help on fixing this. Thanks and enjoy
Advertisement