Jail v2.1.2 update
- Fixed crashes while prisoners bail. (This problem occured in servers which use the PocketMoney plugin)
- Fixed plugin disabled while server starts if players.yml's content is empty.
- 'subnet-ip-checker' key is now default 'false' when configuration updates.
- (For devs) Added 'getIssuer()' in PlayerJailEvent class, returns the command sender of '/jail', or null.
- Added maximum number of prisoners per jail....
Inactive Jail 2.1.2
Ban too harsh? Kick/mute/whatever not enough? Jail players!
Jail v2.1.1 update
- Fixed configurations not saving after server restarts.
- (This update comes with v2.1.0. Also read the changelog of v2.1.0!!)
Jail v2.1.0 update
- Added UUID checker! Can be worked with subnet checker. #9
- Added default jail reason tag in config
- Jail command's time argument can be '-t', reason argument can be '-r'. They are default time and reason from the config
- Jail command's jail argument can be '-j', it applies a random jail to the player to be jailed.
- Jail command's player argument...
Jail v2.0.3 update
- Removed the annoying package checker -_-
Jail v2.0.2 update
- Fixed prisoners still able to run commands
- The display of the bail amount will now be disabled if the server has no economic plugin
Jail v2.0.1 update
- Probably fixed the SimpleAuth problem
- Downloading from the official PocketMine app will be marked as an official source now
- Added an option to disable area-anti-escape feature (Look at the new config file)
Jail v2.0.0 update