Jail v2.1.0 update
- Added UUID checker! Can be worked with subnet checker. #9
- Added default jail reason tag in config
- Jail command's time argument can be '-t', reason argument can be '-r'. They are default time and reason from the config
- Jail command's jail argument can be '-j', it applies a random jail to the player to be jailed.
- Jail command's player argument can be '-n', it jails the nearest player of the sender(In the same world)
- Bail money needed now count per second instead of minute. Check it out in the new config file.
- More prisoner inventory customizations in config file!
- Added some animations to the screen of prisoners! (Bumping bail money like marketing, Marque '.....')
- Added an alias for the command 'switchjail', alias: 'jailtransfer'
- Improved performance of the timer.
- Fixed colors not showing of some messages.
- Fixed API bugs. (Commands related)
- Fixed a typo in the changelog.