Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Official DevTools v1.10.0

Helps develop and distribute PocketMine-MP plugins

1. PocketMine Team
    For PocketMine-MP:
    Alpha_1.4 Zekkou Cake
    A collection of tools to help development and distribution of plugins for PocketMine-MP.
    This plugin is needed to load plugins in the source form.

WARNING: This plugin uses the new API existent in PocketMine-MP Alpha_1.4

Commands
    • /makeserver: Creates a PocketMine-MP Phar
    • /makeplugin <pluginName>: Creates a Phar plugin from a unarchived one, to be able to distribute it
    • /extractplugin <pluginName>: Extracts a Phar plugin to its source code form
    • /checkperm <node> [playerName]: Checks a permission value for the current sender, or a player

You can create a simple plugin folder loader so you don't have to use DevTools with /makeplugin FolderPluginLoader

Get the latest release from the official Jenkins server.

Recent Reviews

1. jasonwynn10
    jasonwynn10
    4/5,
    Version: v1.10.0
    Great Plugin! Developer Necessity! Needs updated and please make the plugins load again when the server is reloaded. 4/5 Good enough for me!
  2. AdmiralME
    AdmiralME
    5/5,
    Nice, but I still don't know how to make plugins... XD
  3. Xeroth
    Xeroth
    3/5,
    It requires to have crippled commands and it wasn't even good anyway to create .phar file?
  4. LloydCool
    LloydCool
    5/5,
    Good Plugin!
  5. MegaSamNinja
  6. Wantedkillerss
    Wantedkillerss
    5/5,
    Version: v1.8.0
    how do I install? do I just drop it in the plugins folder
  7. loginphp
    loginphp
    2/5,
    I give this a 2 star because there's important things to know on how to get this plugin to work out of the box, yet there's not a single darn instruction sheet on this thing.

Add a decent instruction sheet on where folder locations after extraction, and about the fact that the plugin doesn't work without being renamed first, then I'll give it a 5 star.

Plugin is good, but it's definitely not user-friendly from the start.
  8. adamascj
    adamascj
    5/5,
    Great! Thanks. Better to explain that,to modify a plugin - translation of the messages, by example - after use "extractplugin", we can erase the original plugin extracted and replace it ,at Plugin folder, by the folder created by extraction - modified. Reset the server. After this you can use "makeplugin" and will be created a new .phar file.
  9. bugi
    bugi
    5/5,
    please describe in detail how to Use the plugin
  10. Jon
    Jon
    3/5,
    Version: v1.7.0
    doesnt work for me
Advertisement