Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Experimental 1vs1 0.0.5

1vs1 plugin with queue and arena managment !

1. Minifixio
    For PocketMine-MP:
    api 1.12.0
    Description:
    You want to make 1vs1s on your MCPE server ? This plugin is for you !

Cool things:
    -> Multi arenas system
    -> Auto queue management
    -> Statistics signs
    -> Messages config
    -> Spawn particles

How to use:
    -> First, you'll need to reference your(s) arena(s) doing /refarena on the middle of your arena. The players will spawn 5 blocks from the middle of the arena (see example below). You can make an unlimited numbers of arenas. All the arenas’s positions are saved in the config.yml file.

1vs1_Image_Arene.png

-> Then, the players can start a duel doing /match, a countdown before the fight will start (only 2 players per arena) and they will be teleported in an arena and they will get a sword, armor and food and all their effects will be removed for fight. The fight last 3 minutes and at the end of the timer if there is no winners, the duel ends and the players are teleported back to the spawn.
    -> You can place a sign and write on the 1st line : « [1vs1] » (see the example bellow) to have a 1vs1 stats sign with the numbers of active arenas and the number of the players in the queue. The signs refreshes every 5 seconds.

IMG_2797.PNG

Technical:
    -> After a fight, the players are teleported back to the spawn of the default level server.

-> When a player quit in a fight, his opponent win.

-> The arenas and the 1vs1’s signs positions are stored in the config.yml file.

-> There is a message config where you can change the messages. Use http://minecraft.gamepedia.com/Formatting_codes for help you with colors !

-> When a player quit during the start match countdown, the match stops.

Commands:
    -> /match : join the 1vs1 queue
    -> /refarena : reference a new arena.

Notes:
    -> Maybe you will find some mistakes in my plugin documentation, it’s just because i’m not english (french :c).

-> You will able to change the spawn distance in a arena and the timers for the matches in an update soon.

-> Any remarks ? Tell me it for a better plugin !

Source code here
    Alternate Categories:
    • Miscellaneous
    Plugin Access:
    • Commands
    • Data Saving
    • Tile Entities

Recent Reviews

1. KennethMinao
    KennethMinao
    5/5,
    Version: 0.0.5
    Nice Plugin.. im waiting for the next update ^_^
  2. YoutubeESG12
    YoutubeESG12
    5/5,
    I love this plugin! But one thing, can you add number items to Arena.php on the lines where you get you're stuff?
  3. ByZikenPE
    ByZikenPE
    4/5,
    in 0.14.0 on php7 after a serveur restart all arena are delete i have to redo /refarena :/ can u fix that ?
  4. SymplCraft
    SymplCraft
    3/5,
    Cant use this through Plug Pocketmine (ios app) servers. sounds like a good plugin tho, so please make it compatible with plug pocketmine servers. thanks
  5. Minicraftler2000
    Minicraftler2000
    5/5,
    Perfekt!!!!
    When will come the new Update??
    1. Minifixio
      Author's Response
      When I will have the time.
  6. AzenPlayzPE
    AzenPlayzPE
    5/5,
    Bonjour, tout d'abord bravo pour ce travail, qui, est tout simplement génial :D

Je l'utilise sur mon serveur full PvP/PvE, et il m'aide beaucoup.

Malheureusement j'ai un énorme problème, j'aimerais modifer l'armure placée sur le joueur au début mais quand je tente quelque chose avec NotePad++/PHP/Bloc-notes, le serveur ne détecte plus le plugin et donc plus les commandes.
    j'ai modifié le messages.yml avec NP++ et tout fonctionne mais quand je touche au stuff, plus moyen de charger le plugin.

J'aimerais modifer le stuff ainsi :

Épée de diamant
    pain
    casque de diamant
    plastron de fer
    jambières de diamant
    bottes de diamant

Si tu pouvais m'aider de quelque facon que çe soit, je t'en serais infiniment reconnaissant :D

Je te laisse mon adresse mail : [email protected]
    Et mon skype : yt.thores.phylis (rarement disponible )

Merci d'avance si tu vois ce message :D

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmLL59jwrj2PT8dyUGFPrUQ
    1. Minifixio
      Author's Response
      Tout d'abord, merci de ton commentaire :)

Si tu veux changer les items donnés, tu dois aller dans src/Minifixio/onevsone/model/Arena.php du plugin à la ligne de 132 à 142 et donc remplacer les deux ITEM::IRON_SWORD par ITEM::DIAMOND_SWORD à la ligne 133 et 135.

Puis pour l'armure tu dois remplacer les nombres dans les parenthèses des Item::get des lignes 138 à 141 par les ID des armures en diamants (utilise ce cite pour pouvoir les trouver : http://hydra-media.cursecdn.com/minecraft.gamepedia.com/c/c6/DataValuesPE.png ). Tu devra remplacer pour chacune des parenthèses par l'ID de l'armure souhaitée. Pour les pièces de l'armure, cela correspond au mot écrit avant (par exemple setHelmet() est pour le casque, setChestplate() pour le plastron, setLeggings() pour le pantalon et setBoots() pour les bottes).
      Par exemple, si tu veux mettre un casque en diamants, tu mets $player->getInventory()->setHelmet(Item::get(310, 0, 1)); et ainsi de suite pour le reste. Ici, "1" correspond au nombre d'armure que tu donne (à ne pas changer :) Ensuite, cela fait, tu enregistre et normalement les joueurs recevront une armure en diamant et une épée en diamant.

Si tu as des problèmes, dis le moi sur Twitter (si tu as), PocketMine ou GitHub car je ne suis plus très actif sur Skype :)

Merci encore :)
  7. ManiakMCPE
    ManiakMCPE
    4/5,
    Great Plugin! But...
    Could you make it so we can configure what world items won't drop in instead of it being server wide... Thanks!
    1. Minifixio
      Author's Response
      OK I will change it in the next update :)
  8. Jankirby
    Jankirby
    5/5,
    Now, spawn particles? Good job!
  9. Gatucraft
    Gatucraft
    5/5,
    Excelent! This is the type of plugins that pocketmine needs! Simple minigames, fun, easy to config and very custom!
    1. Minifixio
      Author's Response
      Thanks you :)
  10. austina5511
    austina5511
    3/5,
    Well.. There's another huge bug if ur in cmode and join then when u tp to the arena u die and can't respawn and when u tp there in smode u have 2 hearts and its not just me cause my players had the same probs
    1. Minifixio
      Author's Response
      I'm using ImaginalCorp for now because PocketMine is rebuilding and so try with it.
Advertisement